Happy Wednesday! Take a look at the list below to see a summary of the top user-facing items we've shipped over the last couple of months. A summary of the larger feature releases can be found at the top of the post, along with other updates and bug fixes below. Enjoy!
- Estimates: We added an advanced search icon to the top of the Estimates page allowing you to better sift through and sort your Estimates. Learn more here.
- Documentation Center: We’ve added a “Template” Documentation Center page type to make creating new pages more efficient. Learn more here.
- Payment Profiles: We've added reminder emails and notifications to inform your team and Customers about an expiring Payment Profile before it expires. Learn more here.
- Masked Credentials: You can now utilize a "masked credentials" field to securely store and easily share important credential information with your team (via the Documentation Center) and Customers (via the Customer Portal). Learn more here.
- Packing Slips: We introduced a new PDF template called "Packing Slips" which allows you to utilize an Invoice-like document containing only the information you deem appropriate to share externally, and removes information you'd like to keep internal such as the price of a line item. Learn more here.
- Password Vault: You can now change your Password Vault Passphrase! Learn more here.
- Square & Mobile Apps: We've added two new Square Payment Processing updates to the RepairShopr Lite Mobile Apps (iOS & Android).
- Recurring Invoices: You can now choose to charge your clients on the Recurring Invoice due date, rather than the date the Recurring Invoice is generated which the system does by default. Learn more here.
- Recurring Invoices: You can now choose to disable the creation of Recurring Invoices containing zero line items. Learn more here.
- Tickets: We've added a confirmation to the Ticket Worksheet delete button.
- Contracts: We now allow currencies outside of USD and non-entirely numerical currencies to sort properly within the Estimated Values column of the Contacts table. For example: €12.246,00/month.
- Leads: We've added a "Mark as Spam" button to the Leads page.
- Invoices: You can now sort the Invoices table by Customer name alphabetically!
- Bug Fix: We fixed sorting Estimates by Customer. Reminder: sorting by Customer is done by "business_name, last_name, first_name" which may not be obvious from the text rendered in that column.
- Bug Fix: We fixed a bug with the default sort on the Leads list page, so it should now sort by creation date like before.
- Bug Fix: P&L reports will no longer error when you have many Invoices and request a long timeframe for the report.
- Bug Fix: "SMS" and "Email+SMS" will now only be available as an option on Ticket Comments if the Ticket's Customer has a phone number saved.
- Bug Fix: We fixed the column headers for the Reminders widget on the home page.
- Bug Fix: We fixed an issue with the sort on Contract values. The column now sorts appropriately :)
- Bug Fix: The 'Assigned Contract' section of Ticket Workflows works properly now.
- Bug Fix: Now Tickets created via the Customer Portal will respect your due date settings.
- Bug Fix: Bulk Alert resolution will now respect search params properly.
- Bug Fix: We fixed the format for Denmark's currency.
Stay tuned for more releases soon.
-The RepairShopr Team