Over the last three weeks, we’ve been able to bash a ton of bugs and bring you some exciting new stuff! Take a look at the list below, and stay tuned for more updates soon.
- Custom Ticket Workflows: Now you can design your own workflows for creating Tickets! You can create a single-page form for Tickets, Customers, and other items to be completed all at once. You can even set a workflow as 'default' and use it instead of our generic Ticket workflow. Find out more in our Feature Friday post
- Xero Integration: RepairShopr Purchase Orders now sync with Xero! Find out more in our Feature Friday post
- Custom Widgets: Now, in Custom Widgets, you can define the minimum notice field for Appointments, and it can be different on each widget instead of just using the account default.
- Custom Widgets: In the Customer Detail step of a Custom Widget Flow you can now choose whether to hide or show the mobile number field.
- Beta UI: We have added the address auto-complete back into Customers (new) within the Beta User Interface.
- Tickets: You can now adjust the quantities in Ticket Charges for non-maintain-stock items!
- Parts: You can now associate a Part with a different Ticket within the Parts module.
- API: We now support adding and/or deleting photos from Products.
- API: We’ve fixed Estimates barcode scanning via our mobile apps.
- Misc: Infrastructure reliability improvements - ongoing and improving!
- Bug Fix: Notification Center emails no longer lose paragraph spacing.
- Bug Fix: Encrypted fields now update properly.
- Bug Fix: We added Mobile phone numbers to Ticket Workflows.
- Bug Fix: Phone numbers entered via Ticket Workflows now display properly.
- Bug Fix: Ticket Workflows now respect the “Do Not Email” settings.
- Bug Fix: Expected Date can be added/modified on existing Purchase Orders.
- Bug Fix: Invoice CSV Export now displays properly if launched directly.
- Bug Fix: Appointment emails now BCC the techs so these aren’t customer-facing.
- Bug Fix: Leads now pass attachments to Tickets.
- Bug Fix: Moving serial numbers between products now updates the quantities properly on big chain accounts.
- Bug Fix: To sort Tickets so that “Last Update” is first, you can now just click once.
- Bug Fix: Disabled items won’t show up on the stocktake lists.
- Bug Fix: Deposit line items in Ticket charges can’t be modified once the Deposit has been paid.