Hey RepairShoprs - Happy Feature Friday!
Today we're highlighting one of the most powerful revenue-generating features built into your RepairShopr subscription: Marketr.
This nifty tool allows you to send targeted emails to various groups of your Customers in order to drive more sales, solicit positive online reviews, etc. The idea behind this tool is to allow you to continue to build relationships with your Customers and upsell them without spending hours and hours on marketing efforts.
We include pre-populated templates to save you time, while also allowing for the customization you need to make these emails the best they can be for your specific business.
Using Marketr, you can:
- Send email campaigns to a portion of your Customers based on a Saved Customer and/or Saved Asset Searches.
- Email Customers and Contacts.
- Improve campaigns based on valuable stats.
- Use template tags to create personalized messages for each Customer.
Some examples of useful campaigns you can run:
- 14-day follow up after a service to see how the Customer is feeling about their service and solicit a positive review from them.
- 90-day follow up to solicit more business from Customers.
- Offer an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 before support for Windows 7 ends.
- Market a holiday sale you're having.
To get a full run-down of Marketr, check out our Feature Friday video here:
You can also learn more about how to set up and manage your campaigns in our Markter Knowledge Base article here. Here's to spreading the holiday cheer and growing your business this season!
- The RepairShopr Team