Here is what's new recently from us:
- WooCommerce integration Beta has landed, now you can sync your products to your WooCommerce store by category - and even add photos!
- Added an email button to the Customer page, now you can email them (3 way email) and we'll surface email bounces there much more prominently.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue with how Open and Overdue Invoices are totaled and displayed.
- We are adding granular permissions for each of the reports, you can now give people access to just a subset of the list:
- We improved the performance of our customer mapping report, it should be generating more complete results now.
- We added a tech and employee (full_name) column to ticket export csv.
- Fixed Invoice cloning now inventory is adjusted properly when you clone an invoice.
- Added some requested subscription features! Check it out in the KB article here.
- We added the ability to save ticket searches and choose a default.
- We updated Xero importing so that the Import button on repairshopr.com/xero_settings is more likely to maintain the relationship to new Xero Items.
- Adding customizable website widget flows, you can customize the steps and build advanced flows (BETA):
- We updated Marketr to try to send to a contact for a ticket instead of the main customer.
- Purchase Orders now have a PDF template, and they get attached to emails you send to your vendor!
Enjoy -- and keep the suggestions coming!
The RepairShopr Team