We’ve shipped a bunch of big updates lately. Here is what’s new!
- New notification message feature! This will allow us to let you know when new improvements and features are added
- Major Leads updates (see below)
- Major Estimates updates (see below)
- Now you can email an intake form
- Enhanced google calendar sync. Now it is fully two-way.
- Ticket “Problem” has been renamed to “Issue” throughout the app
- Fixed a handful of user reported issues along with bug fixes and small enhancements
We added a dashboard and statuses. Now you can collaborate a little easier by updating a status, mark them as lost when you want them to move to the completed pile and out of the “inbox”.
We added lots to the Estimates system. Here is a summary;
- You can now add custom email messages like on invoices
- We added Declined status
- You can now have customers Approve or Decline in the portal
- There is a new admin dashboard on top of the estimates page
- We added a new terms and conditions template to estimates, so it doesn’t borrow from invoices
- A new Draft status will hide the estimate from the customer portal
- There is a button in Settings -> Estimates to mark all estimates older than 30 days as Declined to clear them out
- Status updates flow through to the ticket
- More icons and stamp images for the statuses
Thanks for everyone that submitted feedback on our forum!
– The RepairShopr Team