Bug Fix: We fixed a UI issue where the Ticket Quick View was being incorrectly clipped when viewing the Tickets list by group.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where the “Search all the Things” dropdown results would not always include all results when searching Customers by a partial name.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where the “Revert All to Default” action for the HTML Email Wrapper would occasionally revert to an incorrect version.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue where “Search all the Things” would not work if the “Invoices – List/Search” permission is disabled.
Bug Fix: We fixed an issue with the improved Search Icons – where the Tickets search was displaying the ‘default view’ instead of ‘view all’.