Here's what we've been working on since our last Release Updates post!
- Marketr: Added a new Marketr template for Black Friday promotions. Check out our webinar recording here for more information on how to use Marketr this Black Friday and beyond!
- Customer Purchases: Customer Purchases now appear in Search all the Things! Check out our Feature Friday post here to get all the details.
- Sales Tax Report: We added Accrual basis to the Sales Tax Report so you can specify “cash basis” or “accrual basis” and either way this Report will work for you.
- Marketr: Updated our Marketr holiday templates for 2017.
- Tickets: Ticket Automations can now be set to run only during non-work-hours, only during work-hours, or run anytime.
- Customer Purchase: Customer Purchase status now automatically updates as certain steps are completed within the purchase flow! Check out the Feature Friday post here for more info.
- Customer Details: We added a security setting so that you can control whether your techs can view the Total Invoiced amount on the Customer Detail page.
- Customer Details: Now you can capture (and require) mobile phone numbers in the Customer Detail step of your Custom Widget flow.
- Customer Details: We've made it possible for you to require your Customers to enter their address in the Customer Detail step of your Custom Widget flow.
- Check In Flow: Now you can indicate that work is approved to proceed when using the New Check In flow.
- Recurring Tickets/Invoices: Now you can set Recurring Tickets & Invoices to recur daily.
- Ticket Comments: We've improved the New Ticket Comment box by making it clearer that Comments will not get sent out to Customers without email addresses.
- Contracts: Added a notification for whenever a new Contract is created.
- Locales: RepairShopr is now available in Georgia, Faeroe Islands, and Oman.
- Misc: Customers can now see the SMS Ticket Comments they received when viewing their Tickets in the Customer Portal.
- Misc: We've made the body of Invoice Emails visible on the Invoice Details page again.
- Misc: Technicians with links to Tickets cannot view them unless they have appropriate permissions setup.
- Bug Fix: We corrected the spacing issues on the appearance of Invoice Emails & Leads Emails.
- Bug Fix: We've fixed the alert sounds that happen when doing a Stock Take with a barcode scanner.
- Bug Fix: Square payments are not longer being blocked :)
- Bug Fix: Fixed the formatting on long product names in the POS so that they fit within their button.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an error message so that you know which specific required field is missing when editing the Customer page.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue that made the ticket URL on an appointment description unclickable when the appointment synced to Office 365/Google Calendar.
- Bug Fix: Corrected errors with Snail Mails.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue with searching for Assets & viewing just the Assets that belong to a particular Customer.
- Bug Fix: Made it possible to enter phone number again when quick-creating a Customer in the POS.
If you have questions or feedback, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The RepairShopr Team