Hey RepairShoprs – Happy Feature Friday!
This week we’re sharing two new updates to the Invoice module within RepairShopr.
You can now schedule recurring Invoices to send at the end of each calendar month automatically, as well as easily send Invoice statements in bulk to Customers with open balances! Let’s dive into each of these…
Send Recurring Invoices at the End of Each Month
- Head to the Admin area of your RepairShopr account.
- Locate the “Invoices” section within the left-hand column.
- Click on the “Recurring Invoices” option.
- Open either one of your existing Invoices or create a new one.
- Checkmark the new field: “Last day of the calendar month.”
- Be sure to click “Save.”
This tells RepairShopr to generate and send the Invoice at the end of the calendar month, regardless of the date the month ends. This new addition creates a more uniform way to automatically send Invoices at the end of each month, accounting for the variation in month end dates throughout the year.
Send Invoice Statements to Customers in Bulk
Simply head to the Reports section of your RepairShopr account, and click on the “Customers Open Balances” report. Here you will see a list of all Customers who currently have an open balance.
You will also notice that we’ve added two new things here:
- Checkboxes next to each Customer’s name.
- New “Send Statements” button in the top-right corner of the page.
To send Invoices to these Customers in bulk, simply select all of the Customers you’d like to send a statement to and click the “Send Statements” button. That’s all there is to it!
Prior to this update, if you wanted to send out an Invoice statement to a Customer, you would have to manually pull up each Customer in your RepairShopr account and click the email icon or download the PDF of the statement to manually send to the Customer.
Check out our video to see these updates in action: