Hey RepairShoprs – Happy Feature Friday and (almost) New Year!
We wanted to end the year by featuring one of the most useful areas of RepairShopr – our Knowledge Base (KB).
The most obvious reason to use the KB is to answer questions you have about a feature or flow in RepairShopr. However, it’s also one of the best ways to expand your knowledge and use of RepairShopr – by learning more intricate details about a feature or by discovering those features you may not already know about.
We’ve taken care in creating very thorough articles which help explain the use case(s) for a particular feature, in addition to how to set it up and use it. We’ve also tried our best to make these articles easily accessible throughout the app.
Here’s a list of the 5 ways to quickly get to the KB from RepairShopr:
1) Bookmark this direct link 🙂
2) Use Search all the Things to search for the particular content you need more information on.
- Type your query into the search bar at the top of the app.
- If an article exists for that topic, it will auto-populate as you type your query.
- Select the article that best answers your query and read on!
3) Use the Feedback button.
- This orange button appears on the right-hand side of every page within RepairShopr and will connect you with the KB (in addition to our feedback forums and support contact form :).
4) Use the Help button.
- This button appears in the upper right-hand corner of the app and takes you directly to the home page of the KB.
5) Use the question mark icon.
- Small question mark icons appear throughout various areas of the app. These icons are connected to the most appropriate corresponding KB article (or list of articles) which describe the feature in more detail.
We hope you enjoyed learning about the various ways to reach RepairShopr’s KB, and look forward to hearing about the ways you use it most. Here’s to a Happy New Year!
– The RepairShopr Team