Hey there – no new posts in June but we were cranking out features and fixes all month..
- Cash Register Balancing
- Customers can pay with a Credit Card or Paypal via customer portal
- You can now disable the quick payment button
- We started an electronic signature pad, it will be ready in a couple days 🙂
- Quickbooks DESKTOP support is pending approval now
- We added a Customer Map – you can see where your customers are physically located
- Fixed up how payments get applied, now the credit balance is more intuitive and works like you would expect
- New customer label sticker formatting
- Multiple calendars! Sync to individual calendars for field jobs
- In comments we now show the tech name instead of email address
- You can adjust tax in the POS
- You can assign a POS transaction to a customer
- Added a reminder system
Be sure to play with the electronic signature module, we need some feedback on what people are doing with that, what kinds of input devices, etc.