Here is what's new recently from us:
- The POS page now can drill into nested categories!
Just enable in Settings -> POS (must have categories enabled too)
- We added the ability to assign multiple customer searches to a Mailing Campaign so you can create campaigns intended for customers that match different customer searches.
- The Customer Portal can now have attachments uploaded by the end user
- Inventory V2 Progress: FIFO has landed for everyone. "First In, First Out" is now the default way we handle inventory for all products that are maintain stock enabled(inventoried items). This is a back-end change for now, it just means we changed out the underlying architecture of our inventory system to be 100% serialized and now because of this underlying change we are able to make inventory completely bullet-proof. No more edge cases causing counts to become incorrect(rarely happened).
This change enables us to ship a lot of inventory improvements around how customer purchases work, backorders, purchase orders, cost averaging, tracking batches for bad products, label enhancements, stock taking, and lots more will be coming soon!
- We added Purchase Orders to the top search, and put a search box on the purchase orders page.
- Performance Improvement: Due to the way the topaz driver was built it caused computer instability when activated on a computer that didn't have their driver installed. We made it not activate until you press "Start Signing" so this performance issue is mitigated.
- We added Customer Name to the Tech Hours report (/reports/tech_hours) and added a link to export a CSV for that report.
- We added account support for a new locale: Haiti (en-HT).
- Recurring Invoices do not support Bundles, so we updated the Invoice page to block attempts to create Recurring Invoices when the source Invoice has a Bundle.
- Improved Xero payment and invoice synchronization.
- We added the ability to add Items from a Customer Purchase to existing maintain stock products (with a manual option soon on the way as well).
And a few bug fixes:
- Product/Inventory import now gives better progress feedback, and can handle much larger CSV files. Import currently runs on the order of 10,000 products/hour with feedback every 1000 products.
- Category sort on the Inventory page works again (since Categories v2).
- CSV export on Inventory page now defaults to only enabled products, with the option of exporting disabled products if 'View Disabled Items' was clicked.
- Fixed an issue with deleting a Serialized product (not FIFO) via CSV import.
- Invoice page with hundreds of line items would sometimes timeout, page load improved.