There’s a lot new in RepairShopr! We just sent out a newsletter with the biggest updates — including the release of Quickbooks Desktop integration in RepairShopr.
Here’s a list of some of the smaller improvements you’ll be seeing everywhere:
- New template for comment emails creates beautiful messages to your customers (with social links!)
- Stopwatch beta release — a ticket timer to time your jobs!
- New dashboard works on any size monitor – looks great!
- We added recurring billing to One-Man-Army package
- Price cost-averaging on inventory import
- New ticket has a field job section to save you a step
- Ticket comments sped up, page now responds instantly
- Google calendar now deletes the item and moves it properly when you reschedule in RepairShopr
- Purchase Order module is multi-location aware
- Map payment methods accurately in Quickbooks integration
- Employee sales report can now filter on category
- Fix negative prices in inventory, for discount items
- POS speed improvement, now responds instantly
- Print quantity works on more print jobs now 🙂
- Make customers/tickets/invoices more responsive for a mobile device on desktop version