Hey RepairShoprs – Happy Feature Friday!
We’ve been quietly working away at our iOS and Android apps and wanted to share latest updates with you.
- Customers: Customer detail screen now links to that customer’s existing Tickets and Invoices, just like the web app. Yay!
- Web View link: You can tap a button in Customers to view Customer detail on the mobile-optimized web app, so you can see more info about a customer than is available in the app.
- Tickets: added some new buttons to the Ticket workflow.
- Billing: Square got upgraded to support more countries, should work in all the ones that square supports. give it a shot
- Custom Fields: more custom field support – like required fields on tickets – now it lets you fill them and make a ticket
- Login: streamlined login. Login screens now auto-focus to the password after entering your email and will login once password has been entered.
- Feature Parity: we reached Feature parity between the iOS and Android apps – woohoo! – which means you should have the same app experience regardless of which phone you’re using. Sometimes we fix a bug on one platform before the other, but in general, we’ve been keeping up parity.
- Required Fields: required fields now include an asterisk next to them to make it a little easier for you to spot – and if you had required fields that we didn’t show in the mobile app that made it impossible to work around – we’ve fixed that!
- Bug fixes: slaying bugs left and right 🙂
- The RepairShopr team